Orange county business tax receipt: Within city limit to operate any business, you must pay a tax. Before a business open it is require and a business tax receipt is a proof of payment.
Located the tax department is 200 s. FL 32801, 16th Floor, Orlando, Orange Avenue.
Must contain, Declaration and the business tax application:
- Competency and certification card, state or county license, when appropriate; and
- By other jurisdictions business tax receipts is required.
A business tax receipt steps to obtain:
- An application submit with orange county zoning Division
Note please: application tax business receipt must be submit now online.
In person or until further notice Orange County Zoning Division will not accept business tax receipt application, due to COIVD- 19. Please follow these steps, to submit electronically:
- Complete and download the declaration and Business Tax Application.
- In PDF format by email to email@example.com , submit here the completed business tax receipt application. In the subject line of the email please put ‘BTR’.
- You will be contacted to require any documentation or any additional information. Your Application will review the Zoning Division.
- Approved once, to fast track online services you will receive an email notifying you of an approval with a link. Pay fees and create a fast track account. Please chose the ’BZA/ Zoning’; when creating your account. Via email you will receive a temporary password, you are ready to pay fees, when changed the password and once you have logged in.
- Visit your tax department, after county fees are paid:
To complete the business tax receipt process application must bring their Original Social Security Card, Sunbiz Registration and provide their Federal Tax ID Number.
- Zoning declaration and forwards the completed business tax application to our tax Department;
- Assigned a business code
- The business tax receipt fee paid by application
- A business tax receipt is issued via application.
Your orange county business tax receipts, how to renew?
The description of your business please verifies the renewal notice on the business tax receipt. A change of location, business or ownership type cannot be completed by mail.
- A Payment method select:
- In person:
Please visit our any office location or our tax department. Pay by check made payable to “Scott Randolph”, money order, debit or credit card, visa debit card, cash, cashier or certified check. (Processing fees will be apply)
- By mail:
Sign, Orlando, FL 32854, P.O. Box 545100, return and detach the notice to business tax department. “Scott Randolph” to pay by checks made payable.
We will mail you your business tax receipt and renew online. Pay by debit or credit card or visa debit card (processing fees will be apply). For delivery please allow up to two weeks.
- Penalties avoid:
Expired business tax receipt after 30 September, are subject to the following penalties plus fees:
- 10% – October 1
- 15% – November 1
- 20% – December 1
- 25% – January 1
Processing fees of payment:
- $2.00 minimum, 2.39% (except visa debit card) debit card or credit card processing fees.
- Processing fees of visa debit card is $3.50
Before issuing certain business tax receipts orange county and some Florida ordinances may require our office to see proof of compliance.